Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am overwhelmed with life.  As Ray says, I feel like I am drinking from a fire hose.  I cannot process it all.  Sometimes in the day I can process it, but that usually means I have forgetten I am going through cancer treatment.   I won't say I have cancer anymore-who knows if I do, but in this day and age, you don't mess with 'what ifs'-you give it all you got.  This is some nasty stuff, which calls for nasty right back.  Chemo is just that.  I hate it.

So, I am overwhelmed with how to do everything physically, and handle my life emotionally.  Hell, before this crap I was struggling to handle my life.  But!!  If I look around and really see people, everyone has crap in their life-some you see, but most you don't see.  I am an adult and I have gotten to be 45 years old-yipppeeee!!  My mother lived to be 40. I am overwhelmed-yes, but I am 45 and living each day to the freakin' fullest! I am good!

No comments:

Post a Comment